Racine assists its clients with their international activities:
- assisting foreign clients in dealing with the legal and tax problems related to establishing and developing their operations in France;
- assisting French clients in dealing with the legal and tax problems related to establishing and developing their operations outside of France;
- assisting French clients with operations carried out in France that involve one or more international aspects (a foreign component, language of documents and of negotiations, etc.).
We are able to successfully carry out these mandates because of the following main advantages:
- mobilisation of our multicultural lawyers, whose technical and linguistic skills, culture and experience allow us to fully appreciate the issues involved in cases with an international aspect;
- the ability to be active on a worldwide basis, thanks to a network (TAGLaw®, Racine’s foreign offices (Brussels and Beirut) and other partnerships) that is made up of more than 140 law firms located in more than 100 countries around the world.